DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 250A Federal Pacific Panel and I am adding a 2 pole 40A breaker to the panel.

There is small tab on the bottom of the breaker, and when I pull out an adjacent breaker, there is a tab and also a corresponding hole in the breaker panel. But the slot I want to use has no hole. I am including two pix to illustrate what I mean.

If tthey are breakouts, how do you do it?

(* is there a way to upload local pix? *)

Thanks,

gnu_B

·
Super Moderator
23,554 Posts
You need a couple of posts before you can load images. Post a couple of more responses and you will fine.

You can't link to images on your hard drive. You either need to load them as attachments or upload to a photo hosting site like photobucket.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Getting back to my original question...

I have a 250A Federal Pacific Panel and I am adding a 2 pole 40A breaker to the panel.

There is small tab on the bottom of the breaker, and when I pull out an adjacent breaker, there is a tab and also a corresponding hole in the breaker panel. But the slot I want to use has no hole. I am including two pix to illustrate what I mean.

If they are breakouts, how do you do it?

Thanks,

gnu_B

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.