DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an old Bryant HVAC system the first day I moved in the blower motor locked up. I had someone come and replace it, 3 years ago. My question is I looked up the model of the system and I found some wiring diagrams but I really don't understand them I want my blower to run faster for the AC and Medium for the heat . It think the systems blower is running to slow. This is what I found

white/connecter C
Black High speed 1
Blue Med High 2
yellow med low3
red low4
I took some pics is this correct ???? Like I said I am looking to run the fan on high for the AC

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
YOu need to connect in the right place

white/connecter C
Black High speed 1
Blue Med High 2

The other wires you need to cap off or connect in park at the board.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply

You are talking about the wires on the right side of the plug ???? and there should only be the three wires on the right side also. I just couldnt figure out if the wires on the right side were the ones that I needed to mess with, so just leave the 3 on the left alone correct . There is a total of 4 wires on the right side also I see that there is one not on the tap on the left side. It looks like the common is hooked up to the yellow ,1 is black coming out I cant see what color its hooked to I am at work ,2 looks like yellow coming out and hooked to blue ,3 looks like blue coming out and hooked to red wire So I guess that it's correctly hooked up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks after what the other person said I figured that it was on the correct speed. Now I need to check and see if the AC guy put in the correct model # fan motor. You guys rock !!!!:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts