DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

External wall covering

325 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Windows on Wash
Hi , my house is part covered in a material similar to rated ie it looks stipples.
The house was rendered prior to a builder applying the material, it is now curling away at the edges and I wanted to cut it back and repair it. It’s peeling back and curls as if it’s a rubber based paint or something.
Can anyone tell me what material I should get to complete the job ? I’m thinking of a type of sandtex paint but I don’t know if it’s thick enough or if it will stipple
Thank you for your help Alan Goodacre
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.