DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My house was built in 1967-68, it is a block home that we purchased a few years ago. We are in the process of removing the aluminum siding. The exterior is covered in a textured paint that could be compared to a rhino liner or linEX type paint. Not sure when the exterior was coated in this type of exterior paint but there are a few areas that would need to touched up to make the exterior look consistent. My question is, does anyone know what type of paint this would be, or an equivalent that would give the consistent look before repainting the entire house without scraping this coating off?

This coating was sprayed on everything when it was applied, molding around doors, walls, inside walls of garage, outside electrical boxes, etc. Really not sure what it could be or what trend it came from.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.