Recently I had carpeting removed and tile put in it's place. After removing the carpet I found wiring running (down the wall) to the floor below an outlet across the floor past the patio doors to the floor (up the wall) below an other outlet. There is one white covered wire and one black covered wire. I live in a condo apartment on the second floor. I have a cement floor below the carpeting and tile. I am assuming that it is electrical wiring for the outlets. I know that it should be run through the wall or floor and needs to be corrected but not sure who to call. An electrician, Consumers Power, or the management of my condo. Who would be responsible for bad wiring?