DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member looking for assistance.

I'm remodeling a 1970 built bathroom. The new decor requires white switch plates. I have one, existing, 4.5" x 4.5", three toggle, ivory colored plate. It has one vertical switch and two horizontal. (The vertical controls the main light fixture, the two horizontals control the ceiling fan/light combo.)

Been searching, but cannot find the item anywhere; in fact, cannot even find a name. Lots of three toggle plates, but they all feature three vertical toggles and are too wide. The closest, correct size, is called a combo with one toggle and one double outlet.

If I could get the right name, I might be able to find one from a specialty supplier. Any help would be appreciated.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.