DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 30 amp and 2 15 amp brakers. 1 15 amp braker keeps popping off, I have no lights and no plugs work. Everthing works on 12v. have had this problem for 2 yrs and had it to different rv places but still doesn't work, does anyone now what the problem could be? This is on a palamino yearling 4127 2003

·
Licensed Electrical Cont.
7,829 Posts
Two points:
A) Maybe next time title you thread "RV electrical issues". I had no clue what you were talking about until I was halfway done reading.

B) If more than one RV place could not find the issue it will even more difficult for anyone here to blindly diagnose this, especially given the lack of details you provide.

Can you tell us anything more?
Are you saying the 120/240v items are not working?
What do you mean by "everything" works on 12v?
The 12v and 120/240v systems are typically separate, so one working has no bearing on the other, unless an inverter is involved.

·
Electrician
1,404 Posts
Open up your converter and take the wire off the breaker that keeps tripping and switch it to the good breaker. If the problem moves to the different breaker you have something wrong with your wiring. If the same breaker keeps tripping after switching the wires you will need to replace the breaker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts