DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read the many pages re:thoughts and opinions of Allure flooring from HD. I still have I question regarding the product that would resemble ceramic tile. I am considering the Sedona or Corfu color and am wondering how eay is this to clean? The surface seams rough with lots of grooves. Can it be cleaned with Mr. Clean a mop and a pail or is it more of a get down on your hands and knees scrub job? The floor is going to installed in a rental property so easy cleaning is a must! Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have read the many pages re:thoughts and opinions of Allure flooring from HD. I still have I question regarding the product that would resemble ceramic tile. I am considering the Sedona or Corfu color and am wondering how eay is this to clean? The surface seams rough with lots of grooves. Can it be cleaned with Mr. Clean a mop and a pail or is it more of a get down on your hands and knees scrub job? The floor is going to installed in a rental property so easy cleaning is a must! Thanks!
Don't use mop and glow, or anything like that. Just a mild cleaning solution, sponge mop and away you go. HD also sells the product specifically for Allure.....one cleans it and leaves a satin sheen, the other leaves a more glossy shine. Regular maintenance will deter dirt collecting in the bumps/grooves, whatever you want to call them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts