DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upon inspection of the duct work, (noticed low air flow in girlfriends home), I saw that the main ducting coming from the HVAC had completely come loose. Who ever had previously worked on it had used duct tape and it came loose. When I crawled back to the spot, the ducting that connected to the flange was ripped and to short to reconnect. How would I correct this? Is there a way to extend ducting, or extend the flange itself. If I extended the flange, seems to make more sense, could I buy the parts at Lowes or Home depot?


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.