DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved into my apartment in April and I just only recently got a living room set and just yesterday a dining table & chairs. I love modern style but not extremely minimalistic. I have a purply brown carpet that looks a little more on the brown side when its dark. During the day it somewhat looks like this: http://www.bigoo.ws/code/preview/172761.htm
The manager won't let me change the carpet which I don't mind too much. I started to really like flawless cleanup. I need some ideas for my apartment in general!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! wow you are so awesome for taking time and doing that. I knew that blue went well with brown/beige but i personally didn't want to take that route. I want some classy modern decor..it's impossible to find!!! Unless its 1k^..

·
Registered
29 Posts

@ veralyubov and ricksteves2011: Neutral Greys are really popular and modern. And there are so many versions of grey thepossibiities are endless. Since your carpet appears to be creamy/beige, maybe a grey with a taupe or brownish undertone will work in your space. You can introduce more vibrant color through art, accessories and the like.
I agree... I am loving grey right now! I used it in redoing my bedroom recently!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts