DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once upon a time there was me. Me was a simple guy and doesn't have any interest except music. But then one day, ME met a girl named Her. and soon enough like all the story goes, ME fell in LOVE with HER. ME's life changed from boring to exciting for her was interested with music not just for himself but also for Her. Every night ME would serenade her with songs that were written from the deepest abyss of Me's heart.
From stories like these folks we can see that music not only entertains people, nut it also change people's lives. For me a guitar is just an instrument for the artist to truly reveal the insides of his soul. I know everybody LOVES music. I just hope everyone can see that music is a powerful force that revolutionizes everyone's lives, it creates barriers or even cement bonds.

POST YOUR REPLIES GUYS! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS!

·
Retired Moderator
25,769 Posts
I'm way to old for this crap.

I'm glad you're happy. And I hope for your sake she likes this nonsense.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Once upon a time there was me. Me was a simple guy and doesn't have any interest except music. But then one day, ME met a girl named Her. and soon enough like all the story goes, ME fell in LOVE with HER. ME's life changed from boring to exciting for her was interested with music not just for himself but also for Her. Every night ME would serenade her with songs that were written from the deepest abyss of Me's heart.
From stories like these folks we can see that music not only entertains people, nut it also change people's lives. For me a guitar is just an instrument for the artist to truly reveal the insides of his soul. I know everybody LOVES music. I just hope everyone can see that music is a powerful force that revolutionizes everyone's lives, it creates barriers or even cement boards.

I would not use the cement board for this project, go with mdf.

·
Retired Moderator
25,769 Posts
I'm going to let this run for a bit--then into the trash---Have fun---Mike---

·
Pro Flooring Installer
7,181 Posts
From stories like these folks we can see that music not only entertains people, nut it also change people's lives. For me a guitar is just an instrument for the artist to truly reveal the insides of his soul. I know everybody LOVES music. I just hope everyone can see that music is a powerful force that revolutionizes everyone's lives, it creates barriers or even cement bonds.

I think someone missed their meds.

·
Pro Flooring Installer
7,181 Posts
Nope, homemade wine and a wind up Victrola with 78's.

Reactions: rossfingal

·
Super Moderator
13,977 Posts
Nope - should be "Boones Farm" strawberry and an "Eight Track" tape.
(Content of tape - you're choice!)
:)
RF
Man, you are hittin a little close to home right there. :whistling2:LOL

·
Pro Flooring Installer
7,181 Posts
"Home made wine"??
Nope - should be some "Mead/Ale" and some "minstrels", with "lutes" and
"flutes".
We're rockin' now!
Get Down!!
RF

Back when I was installing carpet on dirt floors in caves.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
"Dirt floors in caves"???
All the "Best" caves I was in, had stone, on the floor - (how did dirt, pass code?!)
My heart goes out to you!
My sincere condolences!
RF
(Not even gravel!!?)

·
Pro Flooring Installer
7,181 Posts
Dirt floors would make it easier to rake out the dinosaur dung.

Reactions: rossfingal
1 - 17 of 17 Posts