DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm a noob, but just wanted to post a few pictures of a few cool projects I've been working on. Pretty sweet plank chairs, extremely comfortable and just an overall fun project.

Hope everyone likes'em

Feed back is appreciated

·
Registered
37,267 Posts
Extremely comfortable:eek:
To each there own.

·
Retired Moderator
25,769 Posts
I've got one or two of that sort of chairs from Ghana and Cameroon---

Never actually saw on it---but they are cool looking----

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
after a few beers, on one of these puppies... sitting around the fire. That's my kind of night ;)

I like them.

Probably a dumb question, but were the designs already on the wood, or did you make the designs too? Meaning, did you source the wood from something else, or start from scratch?

after a few beers, on one of these puppies... sitting around the fire. That's my kind of night ;)

Add a bottle opener to the back of one, and they'll be perfect. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like them.

Probably a dumb question, but were the designs already on the wood, or did you make the designs too? Meaning, did you source the wood from something else, or start from scratch?

Add a bottle opener to the back of one, and they'll be perfect. :thumbsup:
All from scratch, just drew the template on the wood and started with the router ;).... And the bottle opener, is an AWESOME IDEA!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$$$$

Just curious... What do ya'll think I could get from these if I decided to sell them?

·
Dorf dude...
1,844 Posts
Just curious... What do ya'll think I could get from these if I decided to sell them?
I like them. Easy to store. Could you give the measurements? I don't want to end up storing large amounts of furniture in the off season. These seem perfect for when guests stop by. I would think with no pattern easy $25. Well sealed of course. dorf dude...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts