DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

cracks on internal wall

1541 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  bjbatlanta
Hi,I live in a terraced house in the UK that was built in the sixties. At that time building regulations were slack as my neighbours central heating flue liner is built in the dividing wall.
I have repaired cracks in the wall many times but as you can imagine as the wall warms up in the winter months and cools off, the cracks appear again.
It is not possible to plasterboard the wall. Can anyone give me ideas on a solution ?
many thanks
Bozron :)
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
Do a search for Nu Wall. It is a fabric type of wallcovering for repairing cracked plaster. Don't know if heat will affect it, but I'm sure a call or email to their customer service could answer that question....
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.