DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
You talking to me?
7,551 Posts
overall I like it (although personally I would never do a real stone top) BUT, in that first picture, does the counter extend beyond the wall and is actually in front of the stove?

is there intentions of a back splash? I can't tell what that white strip is but it doesn't look like a finished surface

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nap said:
overall I like it (although personally I would never do a real stone top) BUT, in that first picture, does the counter extend beyond the wall and is actually in front of the stove? is there intentions of a back splash? I can't tell what that white strip is but it doesn't look like a finished surface

Thanks. The previous countertop came up the wall a bit to the bottom of the tile hence the space with no tile under the extg. tile. We are going to put tile there.

That's an island with a pass through between it and the stove. Not sure what you mean, trying to say.

·
You talking to me?
7,551 Posts
It's just an illusion of perspective. I did not see the pass through.

That's what I get for looking at the pics on a small screen phone and having eyes old enough I can't see anything on a small screened phone

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nap said:
It's just an illusion of perspective. I did not see the pass through. That's what I get for looking at the pics on a small screen phone and having eyes old enough I can't see anything on a small screened phone
Lol...get the iPhone 6 plus

1 - 10 of 10 Posts