DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

588 Posts
I never got around to putting the endcap on my countertop before I installed it :whistling2::no:

Now I've got the fillers glued in and the piece of formica glued on the end of it and I'm wondering if there's a tool for my dremel that will trim the excess off. I've heard that you normally would use a router, but I know the router won't go close enough to the wall.

My only other option is to pull the countertop back off, but I can't remember if it's glued or not. :furious:

Thanks in advance for any help.

Well, I think either a rotary file, sanding drum or carbide burr would handle the job fairly well, I think any of those are available in 1/8" shank.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.