DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey There,

Can anyone help me with sharing some information about safety inspection?

I was about to start working on my first apartment building construction project in Ontario in February last week. It was just begun. But due to Covid-19, the work was ceased. It would be resumed soon after the Covid-19 lockdown ends. Before that, a complete inspection of the site, including scaffold, tools and equipment, etc. is to be done. And I was searching for nearby safety consultants for doing that. One of my friends suggested a . But before hiring them, I would like to hear from you all. What all document dealings are to be done with them? Please share your suggestions regarding this matter.

Thank you

·
Naildriver
16,936 Posts
Just for information, sunshine kills the virus, so whatever you have sitting outside is probably virus free. Government tends to go overboard a little, to justify their existence, but you are stuck for the whole ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live where there is a lot of construction going on, and I’m not seeing physical distancing among construction workers. The good news is that the risk of transmission for those employed outside the healthcare sector is low, according to OSHA. There is a must-have app for builders. It allows workers to easily upload and authenticate SST training documentation to be used while ordering an SST Card

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.