DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get a clear picture on how to connect to spa after conduit comes out of ground. I was thinking a LB with some flex liquidtight. not sure if there is a code for if a lb has to be a certain height off the ground or if I will need to fasten down the flex line to the top of the deck. There is a picture attached to show what I'm working with. any ideas would be much appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not new concrete but i havent ruled out going through it for the feed, just was hoping not to have to. What if i transition to metal conduit to spa

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also if I come up through the concrete should I come from under the hot tub or should I come up right alongside with a 90° going into the spa

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3/4 in. x 10 ft. PVC Schedule 40 Conduit With 4 single 6 awg thhn/thwn conductors. Yes,,,,, i am using it for ground as well. Wire was free and bigger is better so why not use it. Fill rate is good too. Im more then likely going to drill a hole in the concrete right next to spa like inches away and use a access pull elbow to go into kickplate of spa with a very short peice on conduit. Im just worried about the tripping hazard and the possibility of physical damage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.