DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am refurbishing a rental house. It is plumbed incoming water with pex tubing. I would like to know if I can marry this to cpvc with a cpvc connector or a pex tubing plastic crimper connector. I cannot afford the $100 for a multi size crimper as the pex is of different sizes. So, does anyone know the answer and method to do this??????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.