DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 12 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
I think the spade you are thinking is welded on the terminal post is in fact a part of the post.
I have seen the flat part rust and fall off. If you cant find a push on connector in a pinch I have used the round part of a connector if you can make it slip over the post.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.