DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I have this old Campbell Hausfeld 20 gallon compressor that I am restoring. Model# DK0681. Does anyone know where I can get a gasket kit (including head gasket) ?
Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
I don't want to discourage your rebuild efforts but you can get a replacement pump very close to those specs for around $200.
New cylinder, new piston, gaskets, rings.......etc.
But you may be able to make your own gaskets if you are determined to rebuild the old machine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have pictures of the old?
Not complete. I didn't try to save them. The pics show what is left of them, and a couple of pics of the cylinder head and parts.

Attachments

·
retired framer
51,233 Posts
Not complete. I didn't try to save them. The pics show what is left of them, and a couple of pics of the cylinder head and parts.
How do you feel about making your own gaskets?

·
retired framer
51,233 Posts

·
retired framer
51,233 Posts
Thank you very much for the links. I will report back when lt's done.
I bought a similar compressor from Costco in the 90s, same brand. It failed with in a week and convenient they had a service sticker with a phone number on it.
Only to find out they had licensed their name and it wasn't their compressor, it went back to Costco.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought a similar compressor from Costco in the 90s, same brand. It failed with in a week and convenient they had a service sticker with a phone number on it.
Only to find out they had licensed their name and it wasn't their compressor, it went back to Costco.
I finally found the right gasket kit on sBay.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts