DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

261 - 269 of 269 Posts

·
Usually Confused
6,664 Posts
I went back to dark mode and it is back to working. It didn't seem to matter, I tried several different pictures.
On the old platform I could copy and paste directly from the Internet (i.e. Google images). Now I have to save it to my computer then post as an attachment. An extra step but not that big a deal.

·
retired framer
39,820 Posts
On the old platform I could copy and paste directly from the Internet (i.e. Google images). Now I have to save it to my computer then post as an attachment. An extra step but not that big a deal.
It has been more direct for me, now i can copy and paste from paint as well as google

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
How do some have their avatar picture and others do not?

May have discovered the reason. For your avatar to show up you have to start that thread, right?

One second thought, I have no idea, lol.

·
Super Moderator
21,086 Posts
Some do not have avatar pictures in their profile. You do not have to be thread starter to see the avatar. I can see your avatar and you did not start this thread.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
This is what I wondered about.

·
Administrator
39,657 Posts
The ones not showing an Avatar pic, never selected, or uploaded an Avatar pick. And the software just displays the initial of their name as their Avatar.

Check out AVA, and or joemc3's post, and profile.

Reactions: Mike Milam

·
Super Moderator
13,973 Posts
I never checked to see if I have an avatar now.

EDIT, yep it is there. lol

261 - 269 of 269 Posts