DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
might want to try a cheap piece of carpeting.YA:huh: i know the females don't think of carpets bathrooms....YUK:no: but you won't believe how something so simple makes the room hold whatever heat you have in there and the hot showerrs even that will hold up a little longer...especially if your on a slab floor..if yor door is cut high that underlayment piece the rug guys use supper warm believe me then chuck it in the spring.might want to cut a small piece and slide it under the toilet if you have kids...:whistling2:

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
The earthcam was interesting.

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
cold batroom floors in the fall is really an interesting information............
This makes no sense. If you want to post like this, go to Facebook.

·
Tileguy
10,705 Posts
Now see........

This is yet another one of those senseless threads that it would be so easy to take for a ride with jokes and tongue-in-cheek comments. But, a few complain about making condescending remarks about such things so I will refrain.

Well except to say; The last batroom I saw was at a zoo in St. Louis.:laughing:

I do wonder however...is a batroom the same thing as a bat-cave?:)

·
Pro Flooring Installer
7,727 Posts
might want to try a cheap piece of carpeting.YA:huh: i know the females don't think of carpets bathrooms....YUK:no: but you won't believe how something so simple makes the room hold whatever heat you have in there and the hot showerrs even that will hold up a little longer...especially if your on a slab floor..if yor door is cut high that underlayment piece the rug guys use supper warm believe me then chuck it in the spring.might want to cut a small piece and slide it under the toilet if you have kids...:whistling2:
Translate please, What is a "supper warm"?

·
Tileguy
10,705 Posts
You know...biggles has had other posts as wiry as this one. I'm thinking there must be some chemical experimentation going on there somewhere.:)

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
You know...biggles has had other posts as wiry as this one. I'm thinking there must be some chemical experimentation going on there somewhere.:)
I hope he brought enough for everyone.:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts