·
Administrator
42,482 Posts
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

:eek:

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
okayyyyy, but since when is 900 degrees needed for pizza??? it'd fry it before it started to cook it!
so, i'm sorry, but your question makes no sense.

DM

·
Administrator
42,482 Posts
You can make fresh pizza at 500°F.
It just takes a little longer the what it does for Domino's, or Pizza Hut.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can turn on the self clean function AND make the pizza at the same time:thumbup:
yes I suppose your right.... nothing like a 8 or 9 min pizza at a high temp with the crust thin and crispy....just like in nyc or wooster st new haven you can't get it done right at only 500 degrees my alternative is to get a coal fired brick oven sooo i'll just stick with the self clean mode

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
i'm just confused by the original question.... over ride??
do you perhaps mean the door-locking feature that self-cleaners have that prevents it from being opened while at that temp?
that would be a mechanical 'fix', not electrical, clover dude.
and i don't see why you couldn't take the lock out. as to the safety of doing this..... well, i wouldn't.... but you're not me.

DM

·
Banned
3,704 Posts
i'm just confused by the original question.... over ride??
do you perhaps mean the door-locking feature that self-cleaners have that prevents it from being opened while at that temp?
that would be a mechanical 'fix', not electrical, clover dude.
and i don't see why you couldn't take the lock out. as to the safety of doing this..... well, i wouldn't.... but you're not me.

DM
And I ain't him either

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.