DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

487 Posts
If you talk to a licensed electrician in your area he/they can move the panel almost anywhere you want it; it just takes lots of cash, but if your problem is just lightning/power surges have your electrician put lightning/surge suppressors on the mains in the panel and leave it where it is. The suppressors are expensive, but they will trip on any sudden surge (lightning or power spikes) and your wallet will still be intact (no replacement costs for appliances, Tvs, computers, lights, sound systems etc).
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.