DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I need to replace a 20 amp 1-pole type MP-T breaker in my Crouse-Hinds type G (model 16) panel box. Can't shut off power right now to remove the old breaker, so I am wondering if anybody knows what circuit breaker I should buy as a replacement. The fine print on the visible front of the old one has a logo that looks like either CSP or CSA, with the second and third letters printed inside a larger "C". Thanks. Bobk
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.