DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
17,158 Posts
Bob have you ever heard the term that just a little information is enough. Too much information, you end up losing your audience. The OP has not been on since around 1 am yesterday.

I am just amazed how deep you get into a topic, after it runs its course.

·
Licensed electrician
13,387 Posts
Bob have you ever heard the term that just a little information is enough. Too much information, you end up losing your audience. The OP has not been on since around 1 am yesterday.

Who are you to decide when the topic is over or how much information to share? Bob was showing that your information was again incorrect. Sometimes the OP may not be on is simply because they are busy and haven't had time to check for updates.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Take that up with Ikea, not me. They are the ones selling them that way, with directions that are poorly translated.

All of their cooktops if you look at them, are now 4-wire, rated for 50hz for Europe & Asia. Even though you may only use three wires for Europe.

That is the biggest reason why I will never buy Ikea branded appliances when I get my Kitchen finished. Over priced and would cost more to ship, then what I can get locally from a friend who owns an upper end appliance store, that I can get the appliances at cost.

There is nothing even remotely related to Europe in that cooktop even with poor directions.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts

Chances are the OP left because you drove him off with incorrect advice. Everything you said so far is can be proven wrong via a few mouse clicks. This is all giving incorrect advice does, it de-rails the thread and wrecks the image of this site.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts