DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to spray a knock-down texture onto some walls.
Do they make a different fluid nozzle that has a larger hole,
so that the diluted drywall mud will not try to be sprayed as a mist?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.