DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, just wondering if someone could help me out with the angles and beval for installing cabinet moldings - the moldings the "boss" picked out appear to have an approx 30 degree angle from top of cabinet and will be sitting on top of the cabinets (not even close to the ceiling) I have a cabinet in the corner above the lazy susan (total angle is 140 - which really is 50 -I think.) What is throwing us is the 30 degree angle of the molding. I am using a Dewalt DW713 (website has angles and bevals I have been trying to follow) But I keep messing up my cuts (and pulling my hair out too!!) If someone could give me a little guidance it would be greatly appreciated. I hope above made sense.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
Hello, just wondering if someone could help me out with the angles and beval for installing cabinet moldings - the moldings the "boss" picked out appear to have an approx 30 degree angle from top of cabinet and will be sitting on top of the cabinets (not even close to the ceiling) I have a cabinet in the corner above the lazy susan (total angle is 140 - which really is 50 -I think.) What is throwing us is the 30 degree angle of the molding. I am using a Dewalt DW713 (website has angles and bevals I have been trying to follow) But I keep messing up my cuts (and pulling my hair out too!!) If someone could give me a little guidance it would be greatly appreciated. I hope above made sense.

Thank you
Post pictures of the molding and where they're being installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts