DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have in my bathroom (under the vanity) C-PVC lines, with C-PVC ball valves
I want to replace the valves by brass ball valves. What is best:
1) Use Sharkbite fittings
2) Use some kind of C-PVC/copper or brass fitting to be glued?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.