DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am a new member and a bit of a novice with home repairs, but I enjoy learning how to fix things. I recently bought a foreclosed home and one of the shower faucets is broken off (either by the disgruntled former owner or vandals). It looks like the shower faucet handle has been snapped off (see attached pics). I do not have the trim piece for it either. The shower head says Price Pfister. The other sink and shower faucets in the home are also Price Pfister. The house was built in 1999/2000.

Is this something that can be fixed without cutting a hole in the wall and removing the valve?

I would like to remove all of the "gold" and replace with "brushed nickel". I am not opposed to changing to a different brand if it makes things easier.

Thank you.



1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.