Hello, first time poster here. I have been searching for an answer to my issue but can't seem to find anything. I had an unfinished attic with a ton of wiring running through. I had an electrician move a lot of the wiring so that we could finish the space for storage. There is a 240v wire that runs through the rafters. However, there is one spot where it goes from the rafters to the studs, where it is fairly close to the top stud. I was installing some paneling to cover the insulation and completely forgot about this one spot. I nailed all of the paneling in with 1.25" brad nails. After finishing, I remembered that one spot, and sure enough, had nailed close to where the wire was near the surface. I never saw a spark, nor did I trip any breakers. Tested the appliance and it all worked fine. However, I was still paranoid so I removed the paneling. Sure enough, the nail went straight into the wire. I pulled it out, again, no spark no tripped breaker and appliance still worked fine. I am hoping that I just damaged the wire insulation, but really do not want to burn my house down. What do you all recommend?