DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
bsa_bob
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does one make their titles in bold lettering i can't figure this out. i can get the message in bold, but not the titles.:furious:-------:)

·
Retired Moderator
25,769 Posts
All titles are bold-----until you view that post---then the resolution changes so you know that you have already viewed it.

·
Not so new
968 Posts
Right. Funny thing is, when I read the post, I looked at the top of it and the title was in bold print. Wrong title.:laughing:

·
fabrk8r
849 Posts

·
fabrk8r
849 Posts
All titles are bold-----until you view that post---then the resolution changes so you know that you have already viewed it.
Did you read this reply? this is your ANSWER

Reactions: oh'mike

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
I saw this post and I thought he wanted to make his NICK bold.
Only one way to do that.

DM

·
Retired Moderator
25,769 Posts
A bold NICK comes with a cost!:laughing:

·
Craftster
129 Posts
For me, the unread threads are only bold until I open that forum, if I come back to the same board later in the day without having read all unread threads, they become unbolded (is that a word?) as if I'd read them all.

·
bsa_bob
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where you guys coming up with all these , strange words nick, unbolded are youe tryin to lose me altogether?

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
Nick is a strange word? As in... your moniker? Your nom de plume? Your nickname? bsa bob?
Although I must agree with you on "unbolded"... :laughing:

DM

·
Retired Moderator
25,769 Posts
There you go---and if you are signed in your threads will not be in bold---the computer figures you already read that one.

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
I think it's medication time.
We should start with the OP.

·
Retired Moderator
25,769 Posts
Bob just might have that all taken care of already.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts