DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have 1 rental property and relief valve is leaking occasionally have bucket underneath has about 1" of water in 3 months boiler is from 05 its a crown aruba gas I've replaced the fill valve, the prv, pressure /temp gauge considering I had 0 psi at beginning of heating season and replaced air valve above expansion tank all has been good besides the occasional dripping. I don't live there so it's hard to get over there all the time, I've had 2 heating guys there and they confirmed all was good my expansion tank is my last guess considering it's the original it sounds hollow when tapped and was reading like 8-9 psi tried to pump up to 12 but idk what to do know any ideas? Thanks

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Faulty fill valve, or an issue with the expansion tank.
Is there a domestic coil in the boiler?
Brand new fill valve, no domestic coil I don't think that's to heat potable water right cause I have a hwt, jw if the expansion tank is culprit even with out being waterlogged but being 15 years old

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.