DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My house was built in 1963, I have good water pressure with 60 psi all water outlets has good water flow except one outside spighet which is bareley more than a trickle, it is galvenized with copper inhouse, took spighet off and checked water comming out same results. Did use it day before with no problem. looked to see if I could run a small snake thorugh but it has a 90 degree elbow inside foundation. wondering if useing low air presser would help. Thanks

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
keep the spigot off the outside problem and let the pressure work the blockage....if the pipe is exposed feeding that petcock just tap/hammer the copper run as far back as you can something is blocking 60PSI supply or a solid piece of #12 elecrical wire,coat hanger ..take a needle noe and round off the end of either so it can make the bend on the 90...flip flops and shorts and T manditory for the soaking when it clears out.open up alll the cold water fixtures in the house so that pressure can be defused and make it easier to get the petcock back on..or just shut the house water supply and snake the #14 in as far as it will take it:whistling2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts