DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Super Moderator
22,998 Posts
Non BC, Non electrician comments.

You will probably need an inspection BEFORE BC Hydro will connect you to your new panel.
I have never heard of a private inspection instead of a BCSA one.
Accessible junction boxes should be fine as long as you don't over fill them.
Here we need approval from the local Hydro on the location of the new meter.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts