DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a drip leak in my bathtub. it is a price pfister assembly that can only move counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close. it turns on the water and adjusts the temperature with this motion. probably doesn't need explaining but it gets hotter the farther counterclockwise it is turned.

The seats appear to be dry rotted (attached pic). I went to some big box stores to look for a repair kit but didn't find the exact right ones. So i want to order online but don't know how to identify the part i need.

Does the valve type described above have a name I can reference with price pfister so as to order the correct seats and springs?



· Super Moderator
8,675 Posts
Call or go to price phister website and let them know you need a rebuild kit for your tub/shower valve. Great company. They may send the parts you need at no charge to you. upload and show them that picture, they will know what you need. Just a suggestion.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.