DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 6" louvered vent cover on the outside of my house that needs to be replaced but I can't find a 6" cover with a 2 1/2" tailpiece. It is for a bathroom vent. Anyone know where I can locate such an item or do I need to get a 6" x 4" and try to reduce it. Any advice would be appreciated.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.