1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
A "Handy Husband"
14,115 Posts
The problem with that popup is they are made for vessel sinks and do not have an overflow drain slot.

·
Registered
7,869 Posts
I'd have a problem when I have to use my hand to open the stopper, then rinse again. Also, I put new American Standard vanity faucet with cable operated stopper. The stopper is a standard one, but it is still heavy enough to push down on its own. It is enough to create a poor drain. This faucet also has flex supply with little more than 1/8 i.d. tubes. When toilet is flushed, it gets no cold water.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'd have a problem when I have to use my hand to open the stopper, then rinse again. Also, I put new American Standard vanity faucet with cable operated stopper. The stopper is a standard one, but it is still heavy enough to push down on its own. It is enough to create a poor drain. This faucet also has flex supply with little more than 1/8 i.d. tubes. When toilet is flushed, it gets no cold water.
The picture you showed, shows it should have a pop up. is there a removable plug on the back side of faucet? Why did it not come with the pop up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.