DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to locate a return bend(preferably vented) for a Slant/Fin Baseboard heater. I've been to the local supply house and they don't carry them. Any plumbers out there have a source for these?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.