DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

ARC adapter

1357 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ktkelly
Does anyone know if you can buy an adapter to make an existing HDMI port an ARC port for TVs that dont have it?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Do you mean RCA connector?
I believe he means ARC (Audio Return Channel).

I found this:

No idea if it'll work or not....
Yeh, thats what I am looking for. Anyone have any experience and know if they work well?

I am currently running an Optic cable for my audio, but all you read about is HDMI is the way to go. I just dont want to have switch between different settings to get audio from my blue ray vs TV audio
If you are currently successfully using a optical (Toslink) cable, there is no reason to change.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.