DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm planning on building a cabinet for case a washer and dryer. Due to space restrains, i can only fit a 12inch ikea kitchen cabinet (30inch with 8 inch leg) in the middle. I would really like to have a sink on the counter top but would like to have a drop in instead of vessel on top of the counter due to the height..

well.. after much search, i can't find one that is top mount.. any suggestions?

additionally, for the counter top, i plan on building 3 separate pieces, one covering the washer, one housing the sink and the last one covering the dryer in case i have to remove them for repairs. bad idea?

tx

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Wouldn't a drop-in bar sink work? Unsure as to size (width) but most are pretty small. 12" wide is fairly narrow however.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what i mean for top mount... drop in sink. having a hard time finding one tho that's of a reasonable price. it'll be even better if the dims are like 20x10 due to the depth of the waher/dryers

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will need to mount this inside an ikea 12 inch cabinet. there's about 10 3/4 inside the cabinet but i figured i can use a 20x10 drop in and drop it side ways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts