DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Naildriver
25,089 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Most of the information we have will be relegated to North American posters, although we have a couple of down under members that may be able to help. A search engine may turn up more localized information for you.

· Banned
23 Posts
Welcome Mike, Actually the chandler48 is saying right you will get most of the information related north America, Well, I found a person in my PR for you. This person is working any noise barrier or acoustic barrier company in New Zealand, And this company is also based in Australia.

Well,

I contacted this person and got some information about that company, Where he is working then he told me about that company. So I'm sharing you this company name and link then you check it.

Company Name: Duraflex Distribution NZ and Duraflex Distribution AU

This is the company name and links I think it would be helpful to you.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Mike, Actually the chandler48 is saying right you will get most of the information related north America, Well, I found a person in my PR for you. This person is working any noise barrier or acoustic barrier company in New Zealand, And this company is also based in Australia.

Well,

I contacted this person and got some information about that company, Where he is working then he told me about that company. So I'm sharing you this company name and link then you check it.

Company Name: Duraflex Distribution NZ and Duraflex Distribution AU

This is the company name and links I think it would be helpful to you.
Connell Nichola, I visited these links roughly yet but I felt it could be helpful for me I will check it deeply later, And very thank you Connell for this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.