DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have a American Standard one piece toilet in my 2003 built home and it is leaking water from the gasket that holds the flapper assembly to the toilet. I have tried so hard finding it online and in stores but without success. Any of you know what part this is and where I can find it?



1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.