DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to replace the (circuit, defrost control??) Board in my air handler, cannot find any information on the name of this board and/or how I can purchase a new one..

American Standard/ Trane Air Handler

deforsot control?-circuit board ??
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.