DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started doing the pipe from the house drain to the septic today. I noticed when I got to the port at the house that the pipe didn't fit. So I'm guessing now that I need to take out all of that PVC pipe I used and buy dwv pipe instead?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,455 Posts
You need to purchase a 3034 sewer x sch 40 DWV adapter. You can get a bushing style or coupling style.
The ID of the pipes are the same but OD is different. This fitting will make the proper adjustment. If connecting to ABS, be sure you follow your local code for the transition to PVC

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to purchase a 3034 sewer x sch 40 DWV adapter. You can get a bushing style or coupling style.
The ID of the pipes are the same but OD is different. This fitting will make the proper adjustment. If connecting to ABS, be sure you follow your local code for the transition to PVC
Wow that saved me a lot of work. Thanks. I love this website. I feel like I should give something back. Is there a way to donate?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.