DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several picture windows.

On the four sides of each window is a U shaped part that "snap" into the edge to cover the screw holes.

I needed to remove one of these things and it wouldn't come out easy so I had to pry a little and well...I messed it up scratched it and bent it.

The window is made by Traco.

Here are some pictures of this part.

First, what is it called?

Second, is this a "common" part? I went to a local window parts company and they shaked their heads.

I found Traco who is owned by Kawneer and sent a request to their technical support and never heard back.

I called Traco directly and they took my info and said someone would call back and that was a week ago.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.