DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Plumbing Contractor
398 Posts
It really depends on the local authority. Where I live they are allowed except in the city. One county over they are never allowed...go figure, eh? The IPC generally allows them, but if a local authority has more restrictive requirements then the more restrictive least here. Just call your building dept and they can let you know for sure.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.