DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I want to buy a two-hole bridge sink faucet that does not have a side sprayer.
Is it possible to buy the sprayer separately and plumb it in underneath the sink?
How big of a deal is this?


· Doing it myself
3,838 Posts
No, it isn't possible. If you plumb it in under the sink, you are leaving the spray mechanism and hose under full pressure all the time ; they are not designed for that. Faucets with spray have diverter mechanism inside of them that tell water which way to go.

You have to either buy a faucet with a spray or you don't get one.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.