DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am adding a shower (which I have to cut the concrete out for), toilet, which already has a 10" pipe with a rounded cap on it, and a sink, which I believe ties into a 2" black pipe that runs up through the upstairs and comes out of the concrete basement with a threaded cap on it. My question is, am I correct so far in what I am assuming? I will take pictures and post them in the morning because I am a fireman and have to work till in the morning. Unless I can get my wife to do it, I just want to be a 100% sure of what i'm doing before I go jack hammering out concrete and tieing into the wrong stuff or connecting the sink to the wrong stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok all of these pipes are along one wall, and the one on the floor is the one I think is where the toilet goes? I had a friend who added the apex pipe haven't attached them to the studs or put any valves on cause I don't have the tool. The shower is going on the opposite wall. Haven't ran the water lines for that yet.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.