DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have (2) bedrooms with a full bath between them. In one bedroom there is direct access to the bath, the other none. The wife wants to create a guest room to the bedroom with no bath access. She only wants to add a vanity, sink, hot, cold water and mirror. She wants to have a place for guests to clean up in the AM and PM? Go figure but she wants it.

Is it 'in-code' to attach this new sink to the existing plumbing within the full bath, both hot & cold water and drain. It's actually directly behind one wall within the second bathroom.

Thanks!
Jim

·
Roofmaster
3,731 Posts
What is the first thing any human has to do in the AM? Right, so I guess they can whizz in the sink, right? :whistling2:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the first thing any human has to do in the AM? Right, so I guess they can whizz in the sink, right? :whistling2:
The wife was in Europe for a while and found the basic sink to be a lifesaver in the morning................Everyone I talk to says 'WTF?'

·
Premium Member
11,695 Posts
Is it 'in-code' to attach this new sink to the existing plumbing within the full bath, both hot & cold water and drain. It's actually directly behind one wall within the second bathroom.

Thanks!
Jim
It can be done if you pick the right pipe to hook up to

1 - 5 of 5 Posts